Winter weekly OPEN HOURS & PROGRAMS – all programs and open hours are available to students 6th – 12th grade.
FREE dinner is offered Monday – Friday at 5:00pm
Students may access the gym, free WIFI, sport equipment, hang out in the cafe, use reading room, piano, play dodgeball, kan jam, pool, ping pong, football, basketball, volleyball, pickleball, archery tag, soccer, art/project space, board games and best of all have a safe space to be with friends!
Homework help and tutoring is also offered. Please let us know what we can help you with!
- Monday and Tuesday – Art Club 4-6pm
- Monday, Thursday and Friday – Open Gym 3:30-6pm
- Tuesday – Open Soccer 3:30-5:30pm
- Wednesday – TitanStrong 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday – Craft/Sewing Club with Yolanda 4-6pm
- Friday – NOW OPEN 3-6pm
- Sunday – CenterShot 2-3:30pm